Savin' Grace

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What happens at grandma's, stays at grandma's.


Check this out. We're hanging out in the front yard at my mom's new house. And I'm talking to mom's hot new roommate. All of a sudden..."CRASH, BANG"! This little white car flys through a four way stop sign, smashes into the front end of a black Honda, totaling it, as it rolls back and smashes the front of some red car; the guy jumps the curb and barely missing the huge tree in the front yard and plows into the side of my mom's next door neighbor's house! Everyone came running outside and my wenchy had her camera.
Just goes to show you....don't get your foot stuck on the wrong pedal. What a great weekend at Grandma's house. Never a dull moment.

Tom, mom's hot roommate, grabs the camera and takes these killer pictures of the wreck. Then jumps on the back of one of the 3, yes 3 firetrucks that showed up at the scene for a campy moment with my son. They're so cute.

No comments: