Savin' Grace

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Pulled Every Which Way

I've just go to say I've been inundated with other people's drama, and from a strange place to boot. I try to please some of the people some of the time. Most of the time, I think everything is peachy. While other's seem to go off on their own weird tangents, under the radar. And out of left field, I'm a piece of shit.......
My mother put it best. Misery loves company. I'm not playing anymore. This company has left the building. I'm sad to say. I just don't have the energy to please others anymore. I'm gonna please me for a change. Myself has played second, third, fourth and fifth. So besides my children, I'm next. Then the rest of you can just get in line. And the squeeky wheel?......well they can move to the back of the line and squeek as much as their heart desires. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Tiger Lady T said...

Noted.

J. Grace said...

Noted? It's all about you huh? I don't know what bullshit is in your head these days. I wish I could make things better for you, I can't, sadly. I love you but you're driving me nuts. From what I understand....you showed up at my mom's, not interested in visiting with ma, after a long absence, but my boyfriend? And you've been spotted driving by? And you've texted him "I'm a bitch and love you too"....He told me all of this the moment you left. He didn't want anything said that wasn't true, he didn't want to be manipulated, you made him very uncomfortable that day, he felt something else was going on and wanted no part of it. Maybe that's what you feel he has against you. Did you bother to tell me any of this? No, not one fucking word. So this leaves me to wonder about your intentions. You've done this before. I'm not sure why. In one breath you want me to be happy, but in your actions you want something else. I've never sought words from your boyfriends, I never expected to be friends with your boyfriends and I've never said one word to them without you being there. So put it away. I love you wenchy, but I'm not buying this anymore. You're too old to act like this.

Wenchy