Savin' Grace

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just Takes A Little Time


I've been pondering things this past week. Everything has been a challenge and more difficult then I'd expected. But I think we've come out of it stronger. There are things I wish for, things that would make life easier. (Don't we all!) There's going to be some decisions I have to make very shortly. Some will be heart breaking. Others will be weight lifting. But they are coming and I have to step up and do it. I can feel it coming. Some old things that need to be put in the past and left there. Or new things will not transpire nor exist. And there should be proof before anything is to move forward. I feel as though I'm at a stand still. Unable to move forward or back. I have learned to make time for things. I have learned it's going to take time and I have to trust again. I'm trying so hard to listen and trust. But sometimes my own mind gets in the way. It's so hard to trust my instincts. It's so hard to trust other's. You just never know what they are capeable of until they are pushed to their own limits. I keep telling myself, it's just a matter of time. I'm so impatient, so predictable, so gulible. Am I on the right path? Have I choosen wisely? We'll see what life shall be.

JGrace.

No comments: